Medical Technology Awareness Week 2022
Our flagship event Medical Technology Awareness Week takes place from 5th December to 11th December 2022, led by a reception on the House of Commons Terrace bringing together leading political and NHS influencers in the space of NHS technology and innovation.
This year’s theme Futureproofing the NHS: Tackling the challenges of today and tomorrow demonstrated the latest technology being used to tackle the backlog, create a more cost-effective NHS and facilitate a future model of care.
- Mark Chapman, Interim Director of Medical Technology and Digital Evaluation, NICE
- David Lawson, Director of the Medical Technologies Directorate at the Department for Health and Social Care
- Simon Bolton, CEO of NHS Digital
- Dr Vin Diwakar, Medical Director for Secondary Care and Transformation at NHS England
- Dave Bracher, Patient representative
- Mick Crozier, Patient representative